You will assess and process requests for resources within the Specialist Outpatient Clinic Unit (SOCU), follow through the changes and provide good visibility of outpatient resources to the management.
You will also attend and update Doctors' requests for change in schedule, co-ordinating with the respective clinics to ensure appointments of affected patients are taken care of, identifying and escalating resource shortage(s) to management immediately, collating appointment data and generating statistical report / information for management review.
- Diploma holders or GCE 'A' Level with good credits in English and Mathematics
- Mininum 2 years of working experience
- Computer savvy (knowledge of MS Office) and statistically inclined
- Experience with SAP software would be an advantage
- Systematic, meticulous and analytical
- Good communication and interpersonal skills