You will be responsible for the engineering and maintenance of the hospital buildings, facilities, M&E services and equipment. You will also assist in supervising the preventive maintenance, improvement projects and breakdown repairs carried out by the specialised contractors as well as in the commissioning, condemnation and modification of new facilities and equipment.
- Higher Nitec/Nitec in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/Facility Technology
- Candidates with Diploma education will be considered for the post of Senior Technician
- At least 2 years of relevant engineering work experience
- Experience in a Facilities Control Centre Helpdesk or Fault Report Centre will be an advantage
- Able to multitask and work independently, with a hands-on approach, to meet tight timelines
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language for report writing
- Able to work 3 rotating shift duties when assigned