You will need to demonstrate care, empathy and professionalism in delivering prompt and excellent frontline services to patients. You will handle the registration of patients' visits, appointment scheduling, collection of payments and provide financial counselling. In addition, you will handle the administration of patients' records and assist doctors with patients' medical reviews in the consultation rooms.
- Diploma in any discipline / GCE 'A' / 'O' Level / Higher Nitec in Business Studies / Nitec in Service Skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player with good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Passion in proving excellent customer service
- Proficiency in computer applications is a must
- Candidates who are able to communicate with Bengali and Korean languages will be assigned to clinics to assist foreign patients