You will be part of a dynamic in-house engineering team responsible for the operation and maintenance, modification and replacement works of the buildings, M&E Services and non-clinical equipment. You will implement and manage cyclical and improvement projects, and ensure operational effectiveness in terms of cost, time, safety and quality. You will be part of the management support team to streamline work procedures, plan and review targets / operational guidelines, and conduct internal quality audits to ensure the processes comply with IQEHS and JCI Accreditations.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 5 yrs of engineering experience
- Good knowledge of legislative requirements or a MOM Certification in Workplace Safety & Health will be an added advantage
- Strong in engineering aspects, with excellent leadership skills to drive the team to meet project timeline
- Results-oriented team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated individual with hands-on approach